I had not researched vitamin water until my granddaughter had a bottle of it with her at church today…marketing professionals use terms like energy, focus or essential, sometimes the bottles are very atractive but truth is not much in there except water & sugar. A familar ploy is the ingredients on label is for one serving and botlle serves 2. So look close at that bottle, may be more of the wrong things you don’t want.
Emily Davidson wrote this article, www.the-truth-about-vitamin-water, you may want to read it before you grab that healthy looking bottle from the shelf.
In comparison, H3O Overview
H³0® Fitness Drink is the next generation of hydration providing 1″) rapid hydration, 2″) sustained energy plus 3″) antioxidant protection so you feel refreshed and energized all day long! Enjoy whenever you are thirsty or anytime you are physically active.
- Contains antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E.
- 70% more potassium than the leading competitor.
- Naturally derived source of sugar.
- Customizable to meet individual fitness or activity level and duration.
- Stick packs are convenient and portable for on-the-go use.
- Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids. Essential electrolytes support cellular re-hydration.
- Energizing carbs for immediate and sustained energy. Powerful antioxidants protect your body from fatigue and soreness.
- No caffeine and a healthier alternative to high-calorie/high-sugar beverages.
Enjoy whenever you are thirsty, need to hydrate or when you are physically active.
Every day, water leaves your body at an alarming rate!
- An average person loses 3-6 liters of water per day.
- An active person can lose 1-2 liters of water per hour when exercising.
The human body can only consume so much water at one time!
- Electrolytes such as sodium and potassium help the body to absorb more fluids.
- Carbohydrates work together with sodium to accelerate the rate at which water is absorbed by the body.